The new measures will be in place from Monday until Nov. 26, the city’s Food and Health Secretary, Sophia Chan, said at a press conference.
* Restaurant and bar capacity to be reduced to 50%
* The number of patrons at bar tables will be cut to two from four
* The number of diners at restaurant tables will decrease to four from six
* Dining hours at restaurants will be limited to 5 a.m. to midnight
* Mandatory testing to start Sunday for specific groups.
Hong Kong reported three new locally transmitted coronavirus cases Saturday, one of which was from an unknown origin.